|ISU Fall Leadership Conference|
ISU Fall Leadership Conference
The fourth annual ISU Fall Leadership Conference will be held on Wednesday, October 2, 2013 in the Memorial Union from 6:00-9:30pm.
As a part of this conference, each participant chose a track that best represented their current leadership comfort and covered topics they were most interested in learning more about. These tracks provided information to students at all stages at ISU and in their development. Click here to read the description of each track. Participants had the opportunity to hear from a keynote speaker, peers, faculty and staff, and more, and engage in activities to enhance leadership skills.
- Student Activities Center
- Office of Greek Affairs
- Catt Center for Women and Politics
- International Students & Scholars Office
- Recreation Services
- Department of Residence
- Inter-Residence Hall Association (IRHA)
- Government of the Student Body (GSB)
- Student Alumni Leadership Council (SALC)
- Freshmen Council
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com.