ISU AfterDark is a student group that plans 3 late-night activities a
semester. Students are invited to the Memorial Union from 9pm-1am to participate in a variety of free activities that include Bingo, entertainment and a novelty activity.
The event is completely FREE
Fall 2021 Dates: FRIDAYS- August 27, October 1, & November 5
ISU AfterDark is committed to the health and safety of everyone who attends our events. We are taking the following precautions to mitigate the risk of COVID-19 at ISU AfterDark events:
1) Face coverings are required at all times.
2) All rooms are disinfected before the event and high touch surfaces will be sanitized periodically during the event according to CDC guidelines.
3) All event spaces are functioning at 50% capacity and occupancy will be closely monitored.
4) Hand sanitizers are located at each entry and throughout the event and Memorial Union.
5) Food provided at the event must be eaten within the Memorial Union Commons and may not be consumed outside of that space.
6) Bingo chips and cards will be provided in individual containers and disinfected after use. Microphone covers will be used where appropriate. All other event supplies and equipment will be sanitized throughout the event as appropriate.