ISU AfterDark and WinterFest
November 6 Event Information
Live Virtual Conversation with Pete Davidson- Zoom, 10 PM
Virtual Escape Room, CSI - Zoom, 9 PM - 1 AM
Virtual Caricature Artist, 6 - 10 PM, http://thecollege.fun/IASTATEdraw
Horse Drawn Carriage Rides, 6 - 9:30 PM, West Loop, Memorial Union
Hot Chocolate, 6 - 9:30 PM, West Loop, Memorial Union
Cookies, 6 - 9:30 PM, West Loop, Memorial Union, Sponsored by ISU Dining
Bingo, 9 PM - 1 AM, Sun Room, Memorial Union
Winter Themed Create-A-Critter, 9 PM - 1 AM, Great Hall, Memorial Union
Workspace Craft To-Go, 9 PM - Midnight, Workspace
CyBowl and Billiards, 9 PM - Midnight, CyBowl
ISU AfterDark is a student group that plans 3 late-night activities a
semester. Students are invited to the Memorial Union from 9pm-1am to
participate in a variety of free activities that include Bingo,
photo booth, entertainment and a novelty activity.
Attend one of our events for the opportunity to win prizes, make friends, and have fun!
The event is completely FREE!
Fall 2020 Dates: FRIDAYS - August 28, October 2, & November 6
Spring 2021 Dates: FRIDAYS - January 29, March 5, & April 9
ISU AfterDark is committed to the health and safety of everyone who attends our events. We are taking the following precautions to mitigate the risk of COVID-19 at ISU AfterDark events:
1) Face coverings are required at all times.
2) All rooms are disinfected before the event and high touch surfaces will be sanitized periodically during the event according to CDC guidelines.
3) All event spaces are functioning at 50% capacity and occupancy will be closely monitored.
4) Hand sanitizers are located at each entry and throughout the event and Memorial Union.
5) Food provided at the event must be eaten within the Memorial Union Commons and may not be consumed outside of that space.
6) Bingo chips and cards will be provided in individual containers and disinfected after use. Microphone covers will be used where appropriate. All other event supplies and equipment will be sanitized throughout the event as appropriate.