A bi-annual sale hosted by The Workspace and the ISU Gaffer's (Glassblowing) Guild
The annual spring art sale at the Memorial Union will have a new look this year and will be in the recently opened Memorial Union Art Gallery located on the 1st floor.
The Pop Up features one-of-a-kind gifts that are perfect for graduation and Mother’s Day from our campus community of artists. The ISU Gaffer’s Guild continues as our long-time partner in art sales, and will showcase brilliant blown glass including vases, vessels, ornaments, and sculptural works. Workspace makers will include the following:
• Jillian Dunlap – Cast resin earrings
• Karla Embleton – Pottery and crochet cacti
• Caroline Freese – Pottery, paintings, stickers, and coloring books
• Allison Hellman – Pottery and fibers
• Greg Lamont – Pottery
• Judy Lemish – Upcycled jewelry, bags and accessories
• Rhonda Scott – Glass bead and gemstone jewelry, and marbled paper
• Valerie Williams – Pottery
Mystery Boxes will be back (due to popular demand), filled with an array of unique treasures donated by participating artists, as well as a mighty big selection of buttons to adorn your backpacks and jackets.
Face coverings are required in the MU, and to support physical distancing we have expanded the hours of the sale and will have a capacity limit for shoppers.
The Memorial Union is located at 2229 Lincoln Way on the Iowa State campus, and hourly parking is available in the ramp on the east side of the building.